Helpful Links for Travel during COVID-19
The following links can be helpful for those who must travel during the COVID-19 crisis.
- For advice on how to prepare for, and participate in, public transportation: Corona Virus Safe Travel Advice
- For advice and links to domestic and international travel restrictions: CDC Travel During Covid-19
- Travel requirements/restrictions by State in the U.S.: States with travel restrictions
- Travel requirements/restrictions by Country: Immigration Update-Corona Virus
For questions regarding entry requirements that involve test results or vaccines, please contact us at email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: Entry/Re-Entry to U.S.
Effective January 26, 2021 the United States Department of State imposed an entry restriction for citizens, permanent residents and all others wishing to enter/return to the United States. A negative PCR test result is required at the point of boarding a direct U.S.-bound flight. The test must be taken within 72-hours of one's arrival date/time to the frontiers of the U.S. Please click here to read the details of what must appear on the test results and related matters.
Links to Duke University information regarding COVID-19
- Duke United is a resource for information on reopening the campus and many other aspects of the 2020-21 academic year, including campus operations, public health measures and community responsibilities.
- Duke's Corona Virus Response is where to find the most recent announcements as well as answers to numerous questions about operations, workplace issues, and health matters.
- What to do if you feel sick